Congratulations on finishing L1. But wait! It's not over yet. We have one last request. Let's build together a portfolio using all your collective learning from HTML CSS and DOM Manipulation. In this portfolio we can start listing out our projects. This will be great for showing off to friends family and future employers.
Prerequisites: Basic HTML, Basic CSS, HTML DOM Manipulation
Goals:Selecting elements, hiding elements, showing elements, handling events
How to upload images and use them in your projects:
We will use Uploadcare in order to get a link for custom images you want to use in your project while working on Neetocode.
Signing up with Uploadcare:
- Go to https://uploadcare.com/
- Click on Get started - Free
- Now finish the sign up process.
- Once you sign-in to your account.
- You will be redirected to Uploadcare App at https://app.uploadcare.com/
- Now you can simply click on upload button to upload your image.
- Once the file gets uploaded a ucarecdn link gets generated instantly. e.g. https://ucarecdn.com/ab2f7769-dc6c-4f75-bb11-d9e2895f72b2/
- Now the image cdn link could be used anywhere you want to get that image.